PTU CET 2019 PTU CET Exam Date 2019 Punjab Technical University Combined Test PTU CET 2019 PTU CET Eligibility 2019 PTU CET Registration 2019 PTU CET Application Form 2019 PTU CET Syllabus 2019 PTU CET Cut Off 2019 PTU CET Exam Pattern 2019 PTU CET Counseling 2019 PTU CET Result 2019
PTU CET 2019 – Punjab Technical University Combined Test: I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar is not conducting an entrance exam for the admission in various courses like B.Tech, M.Tech. B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT, M.Arch, MBA, MCA, MAM and so on. The admission is offered in the university along with the affiliated colleges. The university provides admission in the Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Architecture on the basis of JEE Main score and NATA score respectively. However, for admission into courses like M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Science & Technology) & MA Journalism, the university conducts the entrance exam.
I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University will conduct centralized counseling to provide admission in various available courses. To participate in centralized counseling, candidates will register themselves.
PTU CET 2019 – Important Date
- Fee Payment Starts: 11th May – 11th June 2019
- Online Registration Starts: 1st June – 14th June 2019
- Rank Preparation & Updation: 15th June 2019
- Choice Filling Starts: 15th June – 18th June 2019
- Result Declaration: 20th June 2019
- Reporting in Allotted Institution: 21st June – 25th June 2019
These are tentative dates based on last year’s dates.
PTU CET 2019 – Eligibility
- Tech: Candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with one of these subjects: Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology. He/she must have valid JEE Main 2019 scorecard.
PTU CET Application Form 2019
Candidate will fill the registration form in order to participate in the counseling process. In this, candidates will fill the basic details. After filling the registration form, he/she needs to pay the application fee. Candidates will pay RS 2000 as the counseling fee. It is non-refundable. It will be paid via online mode i.e. Debit card, Credit Card, net banking and offline mode i.e challan.
It will be followed by the choice filling process. They will fill the colleges and disciplines in the order of preferences. Applicants who got the seat will get informed via SMS. They will log in to the account and check their status.
PTU CET Counseling 2019
For counseling, candidates will register themselves. During the same process, they will fill the choice. The counseling for different courses will be on different dates. Counseling will be done on the basis of marks of 10+2, JEE Main And Nata Score.
At the time of counseling, candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- High School Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate Degree
- Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Reserve Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- GAP Certificate
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Counselling Fee Deposit Slip
At counseling, documents will be verified. If any of the document is found to be incorrect and missing, then the admission will be canceled. After the verification of the same, candidates are required to pay the college fee and this will confirm the admission. Soon after the seat allotment in counseling, candidates are required to report to the allotted college on the scheduled timings. If they failed to do so, then the admission will be canceled. After this, candidates will not be able to claim any seat.