RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 2020 Assistant Loco Pilot JE Technician Jobs Online Application Form: RRB is the biggest organization of India is soon going to serve a massive number of jobs of the post of RRB ALPAssistant Loco Pilot JE Technician Recruitment 2019 in the upcoming year. It a great opportunity for all the engineers who are looking forward to a government job related to their stream. As per the rituals followed by The Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways of serving posts for a large number of population of the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, this time too at the beginning of the year 2019 – 2020 The Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways is soon going to release RRB ALP Technician Notification 2019.
Railway recruitment boards which are the organizations under the Government of India is ready to appoint new employees to work in railways in the upcoming year. To safeguard the journey of the general public and to bring tuning in a locomotive, that is to bring prompt fixing and repairs of minor issues. Railway board is bringing vacancies to appoint again this year more and more candidates. The recruitment will be done from various regional areas which include 21 boards, and those are: Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Ajmer, Malda, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Muzaffarpur, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Secunderabad, Chennai, Siliguri, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, and Thiruvananthapuram.
At present in our nation total 19 Railway Recruitment boards are functioning. With the motive of a smooth function in the railway department, the board is soon going to bring a massive number of posts of ALP & Technicians.
All the central government job seekers should grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Indian Railways is the biggest organization of the economy and one of the dream government jobs. Now since you are already updated about the big opportunity, keep yourself more update by keeping in touch with our site and to get further more essential details.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 /2020 – Overview www.indianrailways.gov.in
Organization Board Name: Railway Recruitment Board of India
Exam Name: RRB ALP Exam 2019 – 2020
Post Name: RRB Loco Pilot, JE, Technician
Application Mode: Online
Mode of Exam: Online
Notification: Release Soon
Exam Date: Update soon
Job Location: Pan India
Pay Scale: Rs. 19900/-
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in or rrb.gov.in
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The upcoming year is going to the gala and will bring a smile on the faces of all the caliber aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the notice of the Railway board to get a release. The department is planning to bring a substantial increase in RRB ALP, JE & Technician vacancies. The ALP & Technician exam of a railway is one of the most preferable and highly opted by students. This sector raises major employment opportunities for the youngsters and the potential aspirants in our nation.
The Railway Recruitment Board of India is soon going to publish the most awaited notification for the post of Technician, JE, and RRB loco pilot in the month of January (tentatively). The notification will either release by the end of this year or by the beginning of the upcoming year 2019. The name of the exam is RRB ALP Exam 2019.
RRB ALP Technician Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Summary
|Zone Wise Railway Board||Vacancy Details|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||189||178||367|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – Important Date
Since it is the most favorable and highly applied by the massive number of students, we request all the aspirants to follow the schedule dates and to not to miss out this great opportunity.
- Online Apply Starting Date: January 2019
- Online Apply Last Date: Last Week of January 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: 1st Week of Feb 2019
- Exam Announce Date: After 15 – 30 days of Released Admit Card.
- Answer Key Release Date: Update Soon
- RRB Result Release Date: Update Soon
- RRB ALP Cut Off Release Date: Update Soon
The notification for the aforesaid post is not yet declared. The mode of Exam will be Online. The date of The Indian Railway Recruitment is not yet declared and will be released soon.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Talking about the educational qualification part of the post; this post is entirely meant for the engineers. Working will the techniques and machines, operating engines, keeping in touch with the system of engine and locomotive is the part of the engineer only.
So let’s dive into the requirement which a candidate needs to fulfill before applying for the post.
Pass 10th with ITI Certificate: The candidate applying for the job should have acquired any of the following optional certificates. Fitter – Electrician – Wireman – Electronics – Millwright -Mechanic Diesel – Maintenance Mechanic – Instrument Mechanic – Mechanic Radio & TV – Mechanic Moter Vehicle – Mechanic – Tractor Mechanic – Heat Engine – Turner – Machinist – Armature & Coil Winder – Refrigeration & AC Mechanic. These are the requirements mentioned by the department and which cannot be modified.
The alternate of the above-mentioned certificates is that the candidate shall have done Engg/ Mechanical/Electrical/ or Diploma either in Electronics/Automobile Authenticate by AICTE.
Citizenship – Nationality
The people who are born and brought up in India are only allowed and are eligible to apply for the post of ALP & Technician in the Railway Board. So, the nationality of the candidate who is applying for the job post shall be Indian. The official website of this examination is rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
It is a central government based job and placement of the shortlisted candidate can be done anywhere in India.
The Responsibilities of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician which the candidates will undertake after getting shortlisted will be as follows: of Assistant Loco Pilot are as follows:
- Maintaining the smooth functioning of the locomotive.
- Quick fixing of minor faults.
- Repair of the parts.
- Attentive driving or piloting the train.
- Maintaining the signals.
- Regularly checking and keeping up to the mark, the efficiency of the locomotive.
By not breaking the rules and criteria of the registration fees of the government exams, the registration fee of the Railway Board of India recruitment 2019 exam is very nominal. For the candidates who fall in the category of General and OBC are required to pay Rs. 500 as the registration fees.
For the candidates who fall in the category of SC/ST/PWD are required to pay Rs. 250 as the registration fees.
The candidate desiring to apply for the post can be fresher and any other who falls in between the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years.
Any relaxation that is the number of extra years will be provided by the RRB Government for the candidates who fall in the category of OBC and SC/ST.
|Age Limit as on Date 01- 07- 2018|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes||03 years|
|Pwd (UR)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
The initial pay scale of the candidate for this post is going to be of Rs 19900/- Further accordingly with the increase in experience, the pay scale will increase.
Also, candidates shall not forget about the allowances which the department of railway serves to its candidate, so in a nutshell, the gross salary of the candidates is going to be increased.
And gradually it could reach to the range of Rs. 61,854 – 66,753.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019/ 2020 – Syllabus Details
A syllabus is a key to crack any examination. Once the syllabus and marks distribution is clear and planned by the candidate, no one can ever stop him to chase his dreams and to crack the central govt exam in mere 1st attempt.
The syllabus will be clearly shared by us for the sake of ease for the student. But merely reading the syllabus would not get the candidate through the exam. So it’s high time now, the students should analyze and should make an effective strict schedule for themselves. This strictness and dedication towards your goals will surely pay you off soon.
The syllabus for the upcoming examination is shared below. Students may follow the same.
|Section||RRB ALP Syllabus Topics|
|General Awareness||Technology and Computer Information, Indian Polity, Indian History, International & National Current Affairs, World Geography, General Science, Indian Geography, Physiology & Health.|
|Arithmetic||Work and Time, BODMAS Rule, HCF/LCM, Cube & Cube root, Profit & Loss, Decimal Fraction, Square & Square root, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Time and Distance, Mensuration etc.|
|Reasoning||Logical Diagram, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Odd One Out, Blood Relations, Finding Missing Pattern/Number in Series, Ranking & Arrangement, Mirror Images, Direction & Distance Test etc.|
|General Science||Elementary Topics in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Human physiology, and others.|
|Technical Skills||Mechanical: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Thermodynamics, Basics of Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Strength of Materials etc.
Electrical: Motors Principles, Voltage, Atomic Structure, Transformers, Current, Resistance and its units, Generators, Parallel and Series Connections, Measuring Instruments, Magnetism, Gravity, etc.
Electronics: Semiconductors, Insulator, Conductivity, Electrons etc.
The question paper will consist of the sections of Reasoning, General & Arithmetic Intelligence, General Science, Technical Skills and General Awareness.
The distribution of marks and questions as per subjects are mentioned below
|Topics & Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Arithmetic & General Intelligence||25||25|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
The exam will be done through online mode and will be entirely computer-based. The number of questions will be 120. The types of question will be MCQ type that is objective. The paper will consist of 5 sections and the duration of that will be 90 minutes.
The exam will be conducted as per the below shared four stages:
- First stage CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Second stage CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (only for ALP)
- Document Verification
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2019 – ALP & Technicians
|Post||Exam||Time||No. of Questions|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||First Stage Computer Based Test – CBT||60 Min.||75|
|Second Stage – Part A – CBT||90 Min.||100|
|Second Stage- Part B – CBT||60 Min.||75|
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test||–||–|
|Technician||CBT – First Stage||60 Min.||75|
|CBT – Second Stage – Part A||90 Min.||100|
|CBT – Second Stage – Part B||60 Min.||75|
Important Points to bring out in the notice of the candidates regarding RRB ALP Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020
The exam for the post of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), will be held in January (tentatively) and will conduct three stages.
- It is mandatory for all the students to attend all three stages. First Stage will be entirely Computer-Based, it will consist of a Computer Test.
- The Second Stage will be Computer-Based too and will have a Computer-Based Aptitude Test.
- The post of RRB Railway Technician will consist of Exam in 2 stages.
- The First Stage CBT stage and then Second Stage CBT.
- There will be no Aptitude test for the post RRB Technician.
- First Stage CBT will be of 1 Hour and will carry a total of 75 questions in it.
- The final merit list of RRB ALP will include the marks of the First stage CBT.
- Merely 2 parts will be organized in the Second Stage CBT. Part A and Part B.
- The exam of both theParts, Part A and Part B will be conducted on the same day.
- Marks of Second Stage CBT – Part A will be summed up in the merit list of RRB railway ALP & Technician.
- Part A of Second Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes which will consist of total 100 questions.
- CBT Part B Second Stage – is qualifying in nature.
- 60 minutes will be provided to the candidates to appear Part B – of the Second Stage CBT which will carry total 75 questions.
- Qualifying marks for Second Stage CBT are 35%.
- Only those candidates who will be able to qualify Second Stage CBT will be eligible for Aptitude testing case of RRB Locopilot.
- The candidates who would be able to qualify the second stage CBT will be eligible for documentation & medical test for the post of RRB Technician.
- Minimum 42 marks are to be scored by the candidates each of the test to get eligible for RRB ALP.
- Negative marking will be followed by the examiner. One-third of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer attempt by the candidate in first stage CBT and second stage CBT.
- No negative marking will be done in Aptitude test which is applicable only for RRB railway Assistant Loco Pilot.
- In case of Assistant Loco Pilot, 70% advantage will be given to the marks obtained in Part A of CBT second stage while 30% advantage will be given to the marks obtained in Aptitude Test which is Common computer based.
- There will be documentation and medical test after stage 1, stage 2 and Aptitude test for the post of RRB ALP.
RRB ALP Technician Jobs 2019 – Selection Process
- Written exam (common computer-based test).
- Typing skill test.
- Aptitude test.
If everything goes well, and the candidate got to succeed in cracking the First and Second stage CBT then he shall be called for the mandatory Document Verification.
We are sharing below a few points which the candidate is required to keep in mind while preparing for this stage of Document Verification.
Ponts To Be Remembered
- Most importantly, blow away the preparation you did for your exams as soon as possible. It’s the time now to practice more and more for the full mock tests and further examine your results.
- Make sure to solve the previous year question papers as much as you can.
- Hit some easy tricks and some shortcut methods for academics to apply.
- Do not miss the section of General Awareness / General Knowledge, it is a crucial part and does try to attempt all the questions. Try to go through the current affairs and recent updates and hopping around the world.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
How to Apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 2020
- Visit the official site of the board and go through once with the details of the notification.
- After that select the RRB zone.
- Click on the link named RRB ALP Technician recruitment.
- Click on the form link available on the web.
- Once the form is open, fill all the necessary details properly.
- Make sure to type the correct spellings and the details should be all authentic.
- Go through once again to recheck all your details which have been filled.
- Upload your scanned signature along with your recent passport sized photograph.
- Submit the form.
- Various modes to pay online will be available on your screen.
NOTE: once you are done with the process. Carry the printout receipt of the fees bill along with you.
|Download Advertisement Details||English – Hindi|
|RRB ALP Online Apply||Apply Online|
|Admit Card||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|Result||RRB ALP Result|