RSMSSB NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018: An official recruitment notification has been floated around by the RSMSSB Recruitment Board. This recruitment notification is for filling the vacant posts of Pre Primary Teacher. There is a huge vacancy of 1310 post for teachers. All these vacancies can be a great opportunity for all eligible candidates. The RSMSSB recruitment application forms will be accepted only between 29th of September to 28th of October, 2018. All interested candidates you are eligible for this vacancy must fill and submit the applications before the last date of form submission. Only eligible candidates should fill the form because RSMSSB Recruitment Board will auto-reject the applications of all non-eligible candidates. For more details about RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Recruitment, please refer to the information given below:
RSMSSB Recruitment Details
|Exam Authority Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1310 Posts|
|Post Name||Nursery Training Teacher|
|Exam Name||Pre Primary Teacher Exam 2018|
|Starting date for application form||29th September 2018|
|Last date to apply for RSMSSB NTT Teacher Jobs||28th October 2018|
A total of one thousand one hundred ten (1310) candidates will be appointed for the Pre Primary Teacher under this RSMSSB recruitment. These total number of vacancies are further divided on the basis of category i.e. SC/ST, OBC, general category. For detailed classification kindly refer to the official notification.
RSMSSB Primary Teacher Vacancy Details
|Category||Non – TSP Area||TSP Area||Sahariya of Bara District||Total Posts|
All applicants must have passed the Secondary and Senior Secondary education from a Board that is well recognized by Rajasthan as well as the government of India. They must possess Teacher’s education and training certificates for two-year nursery teacher (NIT) from a well-recognized government or non-government institute by the National Council. All must have a practical knowledge of spoken as well as written Hindi including Devanagari scripts and must be familiar with the culture of Rajasthan.
All candidates appointed as Pre Primary Teacher will be offered salary as per matrix level-5.
- Notification Release Date: 22nd August 2018
- NTT Apply Online Date: 29th September 2018
- Last Date of Submit Application: 28th October 2018
- Exam Date: November/December 2018
The application fees will vary as per according to the caste category of the candidates. The detailed description is stated below:
OBC category: All OBC category applicants will have to pay Rs. 450 for the application form.
OBC Non-creamy layer: All OBC category applicants will have to pay Rs. 350 for the application form.
SC/ST/ Physically disabled candidate: All OBC category applicants will have to pay Rs. 250 for the application form.
All application fees will be deposited online only.
RSMSSB Primary Teacher Syllabus Details
The RSMSSB recruitment will consist of a written test. The total number of marks for exams has yet not been declared but the exam will go on for 3 hours. The questions from subjects like general studies, general aptitude, English, Hindi, General intelligence and reasoning will be a part of this examination. Other than this the questions will also be asked from their Nursery training syllabus. For a more precise view of RSMSSB syllabus kindly refer to the following table.
Name of the Subject
|General Studies||3 Hours|
|General Mental Ability|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in the written examination of RSMSSB recruitment. A section cutoff, as well as a merit list, will be made for differentiating the qualified candidates. All applicants who will obtain marks equal to or more than the cutoff marks will be shortlisted for the interview round. In the interview, applicants will be judged on the 5 to 10 general questions. Applicants who will clear the interview will then be appointed as Pre Primary Teacher.
Phase-I Written Exam
Phase-II Document Verification
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2018 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018?
All application forms for recruitment will be submitted online through the online webpage of RSMSSB. Kindly go through following steps to submit your application form.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB by typing the URL as rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in in the web browser.
- Locate the latest notification tab and find the option for RSMSSB recruitment 2018.
- Once you locate it, click on it to be directed to registration page.
- At the registration page submit the asked particulars correctly and submit to generate a single sign-on (SSO) ID for you.
- Once you get the SSO, complete the rest of the form by filling in the all the mandatory fields.
- Upload all the documents including your recent passport size picture and signature in the given format.
- Move on to the next level for payment by clicking on next and select the payment method to process the payment.
- Once the payment is done, click on submit and your form will be submitted for recruitment.
So this was all about RSMSSB recruitment notification for more updates keep an eye on our upcoming posts. If in case, of doubts or concerns please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box given below. We will answer it shortly.