RSMSSB NTT Teacher Result 2018 2019: Are you searching for RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Result Cutoff Marks Merit List 2018 2019? If yes, then here we have information to share with you. Here we have detailed information regarding RSMSSB NTT Teacher Result 2018 2019. Starting from its expected date of release, Cut-Off marks, Merit list, and interview schedule. You can check your RSMSSB NTT Pre Primary Teacher Result from the official website of RSMSSB by submitting your registration ID and actual date of birth as login credentials. The RSMSSB PPET Teacher Result 2019 will be announced through online mode only. The candidates were allowed to submit the forms for this till 29th of September. All who applied for this vacancy and went through the whole recruitment procedure might now be looking to their result which will soon be shared the recruitment board. For more details about RSMSSB result kindly refer to the information provided under.
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Positions||NTT Pre Primary Teacher|
|Number of Posts||1310 Posts|
|Exam Date||November/December 2018|
|Result Status||Intimate Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Category||Non – TSP Area||TSP Area||Sahariya of Bara District||Total Posts|
RSMSSB NTT Teacher Result 2019 – Selection Procedure
All applicants applying for the post of Pre Primary Teacher under RSMSSB might have to appear in the written examination. All who will be found as pass in the written examination will then be called for an interview round. The candidate who will score marks equal or more than the RSMSSB NTT Teacher cut-off marks will only be considered as pass in the written examination. All candidates who will meet the cut off criteria will then be interview by a panel of recruitment personals of RSMMSB.
Candidates will then be asked few general questions on the basis of general IQ and allotted assessment marks accordingly. One who will pass in both the written as well as interview assessment will then be called for document verification and offered the job opportunity in the case found to be qualifying in all respects.
- Written Exams
- Documents Verification
- Merit List & Final Selection
RSMSSB NTT Teacher Cut Off Marks
After the completion of RSMSSB NTT Teacher exam, all answer sheets will be evaluated. Once all the sheets are evaluated a particular number for passing marks will be decided by the recruitment board and it will be called as Cut Off marks for this examination.
RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Merit List
Applicants who will pass in the written examination will become a part of RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Merit list. This list contains the names and roll numbers of all the applicants who satisfy the Cut Off criteria. The names and roll numbers of qualifying candidates will be arranged in the order of decreasing marks. The list will start from the one with highest marks till the one with lowest passing marks.
RSMSSB NTT Teacher Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 22nd August 2018
- NTT Apply Online Date: 29th September 2018
- Last Date of Submit Application: 28th October 2018
- Exam Date: November/December 2018
How to Download RSMSSB NTT Teacher Result 2019?
- Visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from any of the web browser available on internet connected devices.
- Locate the Important notifications tab and click on it.
- Now search for the link for RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Result 2018 under it. Once you find it click on it to open the result page.
- At the result page, you will be prompted to enter a username and password. So type in your Registration ID/ Roll Number and date of birth as User ID and password respectively.
- After typing in the details click on the Submit button and your result will load up after the verification of details.
- Now, either just view your result or even download it by clicking on the option to download it.
So, this was all you must know about RSMSSB NTT Teacher Result 2019. For any queries or concern kindly leave a comment in the space provided under. We will surely address the concern within 24-48 hours.
Table of Contents