Staff Selection Commission Admit Card 2018: An official notification for recruitment has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Under this notification candidates will be hired for the post of Junior Engineer, Clerk, Laboratory Attendant, Foreman, Assistant Store Keeper, Navigational Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Driver, Stenographer, Photographer, and Deputy Ranger. The total number of vacancies under this SSC recruitment is declared to be 1136. All interested eligible candidates can go through the whole of the eligibility criteria for all these posts and fill in the forms for respective posts. The form for this recruitment is available between 5th of September to 30th of September, 2018. All willing eligible candidates can fill in the forms from the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have already applied for this SSC recruitment might now be waiting for their respective Staff Selection Commission Admit card. It is being said that the admit cards will be issued by the recruitment authority either 10-15 days before the examination. For more details regarding the Staff Selection Commission Admit card please refer to the following information:
The SSC recruitment authorities will soon release the admit cards for all the candidates who have applied for this recruitment. The notification link for downloading the admit card will soon be shared with applicants either through their registered email ID and mobile number. The Staff Selection Commission Admit card will be shared either one or two weeks before the actual examination date for this SSC recruitment.
The admit card will contain the applicants’ name and printed photo. Other than this it will have details related to the examination date, venue and reporting time as well. It is recommended to go through all the admit card details and ensure the details are right or not. In case any of the details is printed wrongly then you should get it corrected by the authorized person of the recruitment board before the examination date.
Examination Schedule: There will be an exam of 200 marks that will have questions from four different subjects like General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English language. Each subject will carry 50 marks and the exam in total will carry 200 marks. One who will clear the written examination by meeting the cutoff criteria will then be sent for an interview round. In the interview, a candidate will be asked few general questions and assessed according to the given answers. on who will clear the interview will then be offered an appointment letter.
You May Like Here
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment – 61 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 153 Posts
How to download Staff Selection Commission Admit card 2018?
Go through the following steps for downloading your SSC exam admit card:
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Locate the latest SSC employment notification and click on it.
- A new page will open up where there will be an option for Admit Card Download.
- So click on it and enter your registration details like registration ID and date of birth. After entering the details click on “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will open up along with an option to download and print it. So click on the Download link and save it to any of your preferred drive locations. If ever you wish to get a print then click on the option for “Print” available there.
|Download SSC Notification||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in|
Hence, this was how one can download or print the admit card for SSC recruitment exam. For any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch with us by writing the query in the comment box below.
Table of Contents