SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 2019: Every year Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC MTS Exam notification 2018 2019 SSC MTS Syllabus for the MTS Multi Tasking Technical Non-Technical recruitment. There are lakhs of candidates who apply for SSC MTS Recruitment. SSC MTS Syllabus All the candidates interested for the respective recruitment are waiting for the recruitment notification. Earlier, the date decided for the release of SSC MTS Recruitment was 3rd November 2018. But, it was postponed to 19th November 2018. Still, the notice is not released yet. But soon in the coming days, it will be available on the official website. The interested candidates will get the notice on www.ssc.nic.in. The notice will release for the Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical posts.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 2019 – Vacancy Detail
Last year the vacancies were 8300 but this time it is expected to be more. It is assumed that it will be around 10,000 Plus.
Name of Department: SSC – Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: SSC MTS Exam 2018 – 2019
Exam Mode: Online Computer Based Test
Vacancy Details: 10000+ Vacancies Released Soon
Post Name: MTS – Multitasking Staff
Application Method: Online Registrations
Numbers of Paper: Two Papers
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for SSC MTS recruitment, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian
- Education: He/she must have passed Matriculation Exam from the recognized Board of the country.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The age limit for SSC MTS Recruitment is as follows:
- The lower age limit for the applicant is 18 years as on 1st August 2019.
- The upper age limit for the applicant is 25 years as on 1st August 2019.
Reserved categories candidates are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + ST/ SC||15 years|
SSC MTS Pay Scale 2019
Rs. 5200 – 20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 180
Important Date & Schedule for SSC MTS 2018
Soon, the dates will get release and all the information will get updated soon.
|SSC MTS 2018 2019 Events||Tentative Dates|
|Official Notification – SSC MTS||December 2018|
|Application form Release Date||December 2018|
|Last Date of Apply for SSC MTS 2018- 19||December 2018|
|SSC MTS Admit Car||3 weeks prior to the exam|
|Paper 1 (SSC MTS )||Will be Announced Soon|
|Paper 1 Result (SSC MTS)||Will be Notified soon|
|Paper 2 (SSC MTS)||Will be updated soon|
|Final Results (SSC MTS)||will be Notified soon|
Application Fee for SSC MTS 2019
Application fees for each and every candidate. Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Application fees exempt for all women and SC/ST Physical Handicap and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTC recruitment includes two stages. In the first one, the candidates will appear for the Paper 1. In the second one, the selected candidates will appear for Paper 2.
SSC MTC Exam Paper 1
- It will be of Objective Type.
- It will be in English and Hindi language.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- Negative marking is there. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam pattern is as follows:
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Time Duration||Handicap Students Exam Time|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
SSC MTC Exam Paper 2
- It is of descriptive type.
- Candidate will write either short essay/letter. It is of qualifying nature.
- Time allotted: 30 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 50
SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 – 2019
SSC MTS – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Non-verbal type questions.
- Space Visualizations
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observations
- Figure Classifications
- Arithmetical Computation
- Non-verbal series
English Language Syllabus for the SSC MTS 2018 – 2019
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Sentence Structure
- Writing Ability Test
SSC MTS Numerical Ability
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
General Awareness for SSC MTS Exam Syllabus
Questions will be prepared to test the capacity of the candidate’s general awareness of the surrounding environment and application of society
Questions will also be raised to test the knowledge of current events and scientific aspects of everyday observation experience
- Questions will be prepared to test the capacity of the candidate’s general awareness of the surrounding environment and application of society
- Questions will also be raised to test the knowledge of current events and scientific aspects of everyday observation experience
- Economic Scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
Selection Process – SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Like any other examination, SSC MTS recruitment follows a fixed procedure to shortlist the candidates. Firstly, the interested candidates who will apply for the recruitment will appear for the Paper I. The performance of candidates in Paper 1 will shortlist the candidates for Paper 2.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 2019 – 10000+ Posts
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 – 2019
The candidates will fill the online application form for the SSC MTS Recruitment. For filling the online application form, candidates will follow few steps.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on SSC MTS Recruitment.
- Now, click on SSC MTS online application form.
- Firstly, complete the registration process.
- After that, candidates will receive an application ID and password.
- Use this application ID and password to proceed with filling the application form.
- Scan the required documents like signature and photograph
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of SSC MTS online application form.
Make sure that you check all the details before submitting the application form.
|Recruitment Official Notification||To Be Published Here|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Available Here|
|SSC MTS Result||SSC MTS Syllabus|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in – www.ssconline.nic.in|
As soon as the notice for SSC MTS is out, we will notify you and will keep you updated.
Table of Contents