Jharkhand Police, JSSC Police Constable Result Cut Off Merit List 2019: As we all know that the Jharkhand SSC Police Constable notification 2019 was declared which reveals about the 1012 Special Branch Constable post through the official page of JSSC on 19th Dec 2018. In this page, students can take help to keep themselves updated regarding the result and process of checking which will be adopted by the board. The board gave a hugely long period of time to the candidates to fill the Jharkhand Constable application through the fastest and secured online mode and the time period of the same was allotted from 4th Jan to 18th Feb 2019. The candidates who have registered themselves and have appeared for the JSSC Constable notification 2019 are now eagerly waiting for the result to get declared by the board.
Applicants to know more related to the JSSC Police Constable Result details easily go through the official Jharkhand SSC website, which is www.jssc.nic.in. The board has declared more related information regarding the exam result.
Jharkhand Police Constable Result 2019 – Overview
|Name of the organization||JSSC – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Police Constable – Special Branch|
|Number of Vacancies||General Category: 506 posts|
Scheduled Tribe: 263 posts
Scheduled Caste: 101 posts
OBC (List 1): 81 posts
Backward Classes: 61 posts
Total 1012 Posts
Selection Process – JSSC Police Constable Result 2019
The selection process which will be out by the board will consist of 3 phase:
- Written Exam
- Physical Tests
The students are required to crack all the 3 phases to get shortlist and further to get the letter of joining. So the students who all want to participate in the next phase of the selection process are required to pass the written examination with the minimum marks required to pass is mentioned below:
- General Category: 40%
- SC/ST: 32%
- OBC: 34%
- BC: 36.5%
- Women: 32%
Since all the students have already sent the Jharkhand Constable Application form with the necessary documents for which the deadline date was given of 18th Feb 2019. Then after appearing for the written exam of Special Branch Constable, the selected students as per their performance being done in the written exam will be allowed to attend the interview round with their respective documents and identity proof and other documents which have been asked by the authority to bring. Students are supposed to open up and interact more with the faculty to show their skills and their talent in the interview round.
Jharkhand Police Cut Off Marks 2019
All the candidates who took part in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Police Constable Examination are definitely way too curious to know the cutoff marks set by the board. All the students want to know their Category wise Cut Off Marks so that they can take a step ahead to proceed with the process of further Selection. Jharkhand Police Constable Cutoff marks are very essential to know since, with its help candidates would know their minimum qualifying marks and they all could further prepare for the nest phase.
|Jharkhand Police Constable Expected Cut Off|
Jharkhand Police Constable Merit List 2019
We all are aware of the fact that declaration of the result and then the Result is an important document for all the aspirants who had to appear for the exam so that they can further plan to proceed and to face another level of the selection procedure.
After the release of the JSSC Police Constable Result 2019 by the appropriate board, the procedure for the 2nd phase will be declared. Candidates can check their result in on the official site of the department that is, JSSC IRBGCCE.
On this page, the students would be able to download their Jharkhand Police Constable Result 2019. And fortunately if you get through your exam with good marks then, you will need to take a hard copy of your respective result at the time of Interview and at the time of Document Verification so,scroll down to get your result and it is advisable to the students to surely carry their JSSC Police Constable Score Card 2019.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
Steps to Check JSSC Police Constable Result 2019
- Log on to the official website jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the result tab on the left side of the webpage. Or if not visible, look for the tab containing the link to download the result.
- After entering the result zone, candidates are required to follow the instructions as shown on the page to check the results online.
- all the Candidates who have appeared for the exam are advised to keep all the related important information and details like roll number, registration number and other details with them in case of requirements.
- Open the official link.
- A new tab will be open which will contain the tab to fill in the registration/roll number.
- Enter the asked information.
- Submit it.
Check the result or if need then take out a print out of the same.
|Recruitment Details||JSSC Police Recruitment Details|
|JSSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Jharkhand Police Admit Card||Available Here|
|Special Branch Constable Result||Jharkhand SSC Result|
Table of Contents