TMC Recruitment 2019 | TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2019 | TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019 | @ www.tmc.gov.in | Last Date 07.05.2019
Are you familiar with the latest news of TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2019? If no, then you clicked on the perfect link. A few days ago, the authority of TMC has officially published a notification. As per that, they are eagerly searching for candidates that fit for the various posts. The post includes a security officer, scientific officer and much more. Due to which, they can support the outlets present in Mumbai as well as in Vizag. Therefore, you are advised to check the official notification. For more updates, visit our website www.youthresult.com and fill your craving knowledge.
TMC Recruitment 2019 – www.tmc.gov.in
According to the notification, the total vacant seats are 12. And belongs to different posts. As a consequence, the proofreading of notification is mandatory. Additionally, the application will be online. That will initiate from 30.04.2019 at 5.30 PM. And so will close at 07.05.2019. So, the applicants who are willing to do the job have to submit the application before the deadline. Once, you are done with it, you have to send the hard copy within 7 days after closing date. Furthermore, you can carry out other information regarding TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019. This entails selection process, pay scale, age limit and so on. So, we inform you to stay on this page until you are satisfied with the information.
TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019
Moreover, the job will be contract basis. Apart from this, the applicant should be a graduate scholar. For more details like eligibility and qualification, one has to move down slowly. So, they can get the gist of reading as well as understanding. We presume that you get a concise idea about the TMC Recruitment 2019. But, theirs a lot more to go. So, without wasting much time, let’s begin the long drive!
TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
We must say you that this section is the heart of the post. This consist of vacancy details that are available. Let we assist you by giving some information about the vacancy in tabular format.
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Location|
|PERSONNEL OFFICER||1(UR)||Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.|
|SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘E’, TISSUE BANK||1 (UR)|
|ASSISTANT NIGHT SUPERVISOR||1(UR)|
|CLERK CUM TELEPHONE OPERATOR||1 (OBC) & 1(UR)|
|TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (DENTAL & PROSTHETICS SURGERY)||2 (UR)|
|TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (CARPENTER)||1 (OBC)|
|TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (MULTI SKILLED)||1 (SC)|
|MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’||1 (SC)||Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag|
|SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS)||1 (SC)|
|SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ ( DEPT. OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY )||1 (SC) & 1 (OBC)|
Hence, check your concerned post vacancy details.
TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019
Founded on 28 February 1941, Tata Memorial Center cancer treatment and research center. Is located in Mumbai. Additionally, the hospital is connected with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Therefore, it resembles the specialty in the treatment of cancer. Adding to it, it is one of the leading center’s cancer research and treatment in the world. Furthermore, the funding is raised by the Dept. Atomic Energy.
The memorial center was initiated by Sir Dorabji tat Trust. At present, the Director of the center is Dr. Rajendra A Badwe. While the former Director was Dr. K A Dinshaw.
Qualification – TMC Recruitment 2019
The eligibility criteria differ for the various posts. Hence, have a look at those qualification criteria.
- Personnel Officer: Graduate with Post Graduate Management degree /diploma in Human Resource/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Public Administration.
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘E’, TISSUE BANK: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Pharmacy /Life Sciences or Allied Health Sciences with minimum 10 years experience of working in a Laboratory in a reputed hospital or institution out of which 3 years should be postdoctoral
- ASSISTANT NIGHT SUPERVISOR: M.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology with 10 years’ experience out of which minimum 5 years should be in clinical experience. Only Female candidates can apply.
- CLERK CUM TELEPHONE OPERATOR: Graduate from a recognized University with Telephone Operator’s Course with excellent communication skills and minimum one year experience of handling Exchange Board preferably EPABX and Radio Paging System Encoder
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (DENTAL & PROSTHETICS SURGERY): S.S.C. & Certificate in Dental Hygienic course (2 years) conducted by the Dental Council of India with 01-years experience. Candidate should be registered under Dental Council.
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (CARPENTER): S.S.C. plus I.T.I. (Carpenter) full-time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years’ experience after I.T.I. or 2 years’ after I.T.I. plus N.C.T.V.T. in Carpentry maintenance works in hospital/Institutional/Commercial/Residential building.
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (MULTI SKILLED): SSC plus ITI (Plumber) full-time course from Government recognized institute with 3 years experience after ITI OR 2 years after ITI plus NCTVT in plumbing & miscellaneous civil maintenance works in hospital/ Institutional / Commercial /Residential buildings.
- MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’: M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics OR Equivalent AERB approved qualifications. Experience with advanced computerized treatment planning systems and other state-of-the-art technology will be essential.
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS): B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with minimum two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent Diploma from a recognized Board /University.
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ ( DEPT. OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY ): B.Sc.(Physics) with minimum 50% marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology from recognized institute/university approved by AERB with minimum 01-years experience in modern Radiotherapy Technology.
Pay Scale – TATA Memorial Center Career Jobs 2019
the pay scale is lucrative in nature. We hope that it will amaze you. So, have an eye on it!
- Personnel Officer: Rs. 67700/- Level -11, Cell 1
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘E’, TISSUE BANK: Rs. 78800/- Level -12, Cell 1
- ASSISTANT NIGHT SUPERVISOR: Rs. 47600/- Level -8, Cell 1
- CLERK CUM TELEPHONE OPERATOR: Rs. 19900/- Level -2, Cell 1
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (DENTAL & PROSTHETICS SURGERY): Rs. 25500/- Level -4, Cell 1
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (CARPENTER): Rs. 19900/- Level -2, Cell 1
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (MULTI SKILLED): Rs. 19900/- Level -2, Cell 1
- MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’: Rs. 56100/- Level -10, Cell 1
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS): Rs. 35400/- Level -6, Cell 1
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ ( DEPT. OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY ): Rs. 35400/- Level -6, Cell 1
TMC Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
Make sure that you are within the age limit. Therefore, for the sake of reference, we are revealing the age limit for various designation. The age that is prescribed is according to 30.04.2019.
- Personnel Officer: 40 years
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘E’, TISSUE BANK: 45 years
- ASSISTANT NIGHT SUPERVISOR: 35 to 40 years
- CLERK CUM TELEPHONE OPERATOR: 27 years
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (DENTAL & PROSTHETICS SURGERY): 27 years
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (CARPENTER): 27 years
- MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’: 35 years
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (MULTI SKILLED): 27 years
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS): 30 years
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ ( DEPT. OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY ): 30 years
So, you get the idea about the age limit. If you didn’t fit the criteria, then don’t apply for the post.
TMC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
As of now, candidates have to remember the date for online application. Though we are providing you the dates that you have to note down somewhere.
- Commencing date of registration: 30.04.2019
- Closing date of registration: 07.05.2019
- Date of posting the hard copy: 7 days after the ending date
TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants have to pay a charge of Rs. 300/- as application fee. On the other hand, the SC/ST/Female Candidates/Ex-Serviceman are excluded from the payment. Hence, they didn’t have to pay the application fee.
Applying Steps for TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of TMC: www.tmc.gov.in
- Look for a career section
- Search the respective notification and click on that link
- Now, read the TATA Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2019 notification carefully
- After verification, fill up the online form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Submit the form
Finally, we reach our destination. Hence, those who are willing to get a job in this firm will have to apply quickly. The time didn’t wait for anyone.