TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2018 – 2019: The Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment for 202 posts. This recruitment announcement is done for appointing the candidates for the position of sub-inspectors. It is surely a good opportunity for all interested candidates who are eligible for this vacancy. The board was opened to accept an application for this vacancy from 29th of August to 28th of September, 2018.
Latest Update on Date 26.11.2018: Dear Candidates, The Department has released TN Police Call Letter 2018 for Interview. Now You may download their TNUSRB Admit Card 2018 from the link or check the official website.
All candidates who have filled and submitted their forms before the closing date might now be looking for their Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Admit card. All applicants will definitely receive their Admit card before the exam. The link for downloading TN Police SI Admit Card 2018 – 2019 will be shared through email and text on the applicants provided email ID and mobile number. The recruitment board has started generating TNUSRB Technical Admit Card 2019 for all applicants but will only be shared before a week or two prior to its exam date.
TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2018 – 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Locale||Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print) Technical|
|Category||TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2018 – 2019|
|Total Vacancies||202 Posts|
|Status||Available before 10-15 days of the examination|
The link for downloading the TNUSRB SI Result 2019 will be sent to candidates registered email ID and mobile number 10-15 days before the date of examination. The admit card will comprise of candidates personal details like name, address, and photograph. Apart from this, it will contain complete details about examination like the date of exam, place of the exam, reporting time, time for attempting the exam etc. Thus, it is recommended that all candidates must go through all the admit details before going out for the examination. In case any of the details is misprinted then one must get it corrected before the exam date.
The permission letter about TN Police SI examination card is very important. Candidates will have to check after downloading the examination card, whether the information mentioned in Entrance Letter 2018 is to be Correct or not. Any Issues in the TN Police SI Call Letter 2018 related report should be informed to the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board via email. For full details about the call letter download, the candidates will have to read our article to complete. Details of TNUSRB Call Letter 2018 are given below in our article:
|Information About Candidate||Exam Details|
|Name and address||Venue|
|Registration ID – Password||Date and Time|
|Reporting Time||Centre Code|
|Passport Size Photo & signature||General Instructions|
Important Dates TNUSRB Sub Inspector Written Exam Result 2019
- Board Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board
- Posts Name: Sub Inspector
- Posts: 202 Posts
- Area: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date: 29.08.2018
- Closing Date: 29.09.2018
- TNUSRB Hall Ticket Release Date: Available Soon
- Written Exam Date of the 202 Sub Inspector: Oct/Nov 2018
- TNUSRB Result Declare Date: Available Soon
TN Police Hall Ticket 2019 Exam Date & Schedule
The TNUSRB recruitment will include an exam of 100 marks. It will consist of a written examination for 85 marks. It will have questions from different subjects like General aptitude, Math, English, physiology, com-skills, info-handling, General Awareness, and General Knowledge. After that, there will a sports activity test for 5 marks and an NCC viva of 10 marks.
Syllabus for TN Police SI Fingerprint 2018
- General Knowledge
- General Ability Test
|2||General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science||40|
Important Documents that must be carried along to the examination center:
- All applicants must carry a printed copy of their TNUSRB admit card. They all must ensure the details on their admit cards solely belongs to them without any discrepancy. In case the details are misprinted one can get it corrected by the authorized body of the recruitment board.
- All applicants must carry any of their original Identity proofs like Adhar card, Pan Card, voter ID, etc.
You May Like Here
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – 9031 Posts
- CG NHM Raipur Recruitment 2018 – 128 Posts
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Post
- India Post Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts
How to Download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2018 2019?
Procedure for downloading the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official web page of TNUSRB e. www.tnusrbonline.org
- Look for the option for TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket and click on it.
- A new window will open in front of you there will find an option for downloading your Hall Ticket. So click on it.
- Now you will have to enter your registration number & date of birth. So type in the details correctly and click on “Submit” button.
- You admit card will open up under that same window. You will notice that at the top and bottom part of your admit an option for downloading and printing will be available. As per your requirement click on any of the links and save or print it.
|Official Notification||Recruitment Notification|
|TNUSRB Recruitment Details||Click here|
|Recruitment Details||Latest Government Jobs 2019|
|TNSURB Hall Ticket||Check Here|
|TNSURB Result 2019||Available Here|
So this was all you must know for downloading your TNUSRB admit card. In case of any doubts or concerns, please feel free to get in touch. Type the issue in the comment box given below. We will surely answer the concern.
Table of Contents