TNUSRB Recruitment 2018: A official recruitment notification has been floated around by the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. This notification is for filling the vacant positions of police/sub-inspectors. The total number of vacant positions is stated to be as 202. All these vacancies can surely be a good opportunity for all interested eligible candidates. The board will accept application forms for this vacancy between 29th of August to the 28th of September, 2018. So all interested candidates must ensure that they fill and submit the form before the closing date declared by Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Also, before filling the form, all candidates must go through the eligibility criteria declared by the recruitment board of Tamilnadu Uniformed Services. For more details, please refer to the information given below:
A total of 202 candidates will be appointed for the post of Sub inspector under this TNUSRB recruitment. These total number of vacancies are further divided on the basis of gender i.e. men, women and transgender applicants. 30% of vacancies will belong to women and transgender candidates and rest 70% of vacancies will remain reserved for male (men) applicants.
- All applicants must possess a degree in any of the fields of science from a well government-affiliated university/ board.
- All applicants must be familiar to the Tamil language (read & write) and should have passed their 10th class with Tamil as a compulsory subject. If it is not so, then an applicant will have to clear the Tamil-Part II language exam within 2 years of joining. This exam will be held by the recruitment board itself.
All candidates belonging to general category must fall within an age group of 20 years to 28 years. Other than this there is certain age relaxation provided to candidates belonging to SC/ ST section and for this, you must visit the official notification.
TNUSRB Recruitment Pay Scale
All candidates being appointed as sub-inspector will receive an amount in between Rs. 36,900 to Rs. 1,16,600 every month.
Applicants applying for the post of departmental police will have to deposit Rs 1000 as an application fee and for rest other positions the fees will be RS 500 perform.
Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Exam/Syllabus Details
There will an exam for a total of 100 marks. It will include a written exam for 85 marks that will cover questions from subjects like General aptitude, Math, English, physiology, com-skills, info-handling, General Awareness, and General Knowledge. There will be 5 marks for sports and NCC and a viva of 10 marks.
TNUSRB Selection Procedure
Few among the applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in the written test. After that, there will a physical examination is done for each qualifying candidate. The candidate who will qualify in both the rounds will then be called for personal interview. If the candidates pass in the personal interview round then they will be issued an appointment letter along with the joining date enclosed within.
- Height (Men) – 163 cms for OC, BC, BC (M) and MBC/DNC.
- Height (Men) – 160 cms for SC, SC (A) and ST.
- Height (Women & Transgender) – 154 cms for OC, BC, BC (M) and MBC/DNC.
- Height (Women & Transgender) – 152 cms for SC, SC (A) and ST.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2018 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- PCMC Admit Card 2018 Download – Pune Computer Operator – 236 Posts
Steps for Apply for Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment
- Visit the official website of tnusrbonline.org
- Search for the TNUSRB 2018 recruitment notification and click on it.
- You will be directed to the registration page to enter the details and get yourself registered.
- After the registration is complete, please proceed for the further completion of form with the help of registration details.
- Log in to your account and fill in the application form correctly.
- Attach a scanned copy of all the asked documents and ensure that all are in the exact format required by the recruitment board.
- Once the form is complete, verify the details and move towards the processing of payment. Select a payment method and make the payment.
- Soon as the payment is submitted successfully, click on the Submit button to deposit your form.
|Official Notification||TNUSRB Recruitment Official Notification|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|Admit Card||Available Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
So this was all you need to know before applying for the TNUSRB 2018 Recruitment. Hope it was helpful to you. Still, if you have any question or doubt, then please comment in the section given below. We will surely address the concern.
Table of Contents