TNUSRB Police SI Result 2018: The Tamilnadu Recruitment Board of Uniformed Services recently announced the recruitment for a total of 202 posts. This recruitment is being done for filling the vacant posts of sub-inspectors in different areas. The board is open for accepting application forms between 29th of August to 28th of September, 2018. All applicants who already filled submitted the application forms and appeared in the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment exam might now be waiting to receive their Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Result.
The board will soon release the release the result and before sharing the result it will send a Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Result out notifications to all the applicants. All applicants will be allowed to download their result only from the official website site of TNUSRB. Soon after the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Result will be released, everyone will be able to view its link at the official site under important notifications tab. For more details about Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Result kindly refer to the complete information given below.
TN Police Result 2018 Information
|Examination Name||TN Police Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||202 Posts|
The TNUSRB exam will carry 100 marks. These 100 marks will be further divided as a written exam for 85 marks including the questions from subjects like General aptitude, Math, General English, physiology, com-skills, info-handling, General Awareness, and General Knowledge. The remaining 15 marks will be divided as 5 marks for sports & NCC and 10 marks for VIVA round.
- General Knowledge – 45 Marks
- General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science – 40 Marks
- Special Marks – 05 Marks
- Viva Voice – 10 Marks
TNUSRB Police Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in TNUSRB written exam of 85 marks. All candidates passing in written test will further be sent out for physical examination and VIVA round. Candidates qualifying in all the three rounds will then be given a date for personal interview. After appearing in the interview if candidates clear the PI round then they will be the appointment and offered a joining date with appointment left the er.
TNUSRB Cut Off Marks
It is the minimum marks required for passing in the TNUSRB exam.
TNUSRB Merit list
A list of all passing candidates arranged according to their marks in decreasing order.
You May Like Here
- CG NHM Raipur Recruitment 2018 – 128 Posts
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Post
How to download TNUSRB Police SI Exam Result 2018?
Steps for downloading Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Result:
- Browse the official website of TNUSRB that is: tnusrbonline.org.
- Locate the TNUSRB result 2018 under latest notification tab and click on it to be directed to the result page.
- Once you are on the result page you will have to type in your login details. So enter your registration ID and date of birth as user ID and password.
- After typing in the sig in details click on the option for “Submit.”
- Your result document will open up. To view your result and save a copy of it to your local drive by clicking on the option for “Download.”
|Govt Jobs Notification||Government Recruitment|
|Recruitment Details||Click here|
|TNUSRB Admit Card||Available Here|
|TNUSRB Police SI Result||Available Soon|
So it was all you need to know for downloading the TNUSRB Result 2018. Hope you found it helpful. If you have any question or doubts related to this then please leave a comment in the section given below. We will address the concern shortly.
Table of Contents