TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 25 Posts of Junior Personnel Officer Notification 2019: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) is a public company. It is catering to the supply of electricity in districts of Warangal, Khammam, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Adilabad. TSNPDCL has released the vacancy for Junior Personnel Officer in Personnel & General Services. Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) is inviting application from the eligible candidates. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria first before applying as if they fail in fulfilling the eligibility criteria, their application will not be accepted. So, read the notification details carefully. Hence, before applying to go through the notification in detail and do not skip any detail.
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
The direct recruitment is available. There is a total of 25 JPO general recruitment posts available.
|Recruiters Name||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd – TSNPDCL|
|Post Name||Junior Personnel Officer – JPO|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.A, B.Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 34,925 – Rs. 66,420/- Per Month|
34925-1120-39405-1355- 46180-1640-54380-1945- 64105-2315-66420
|Last Date to Apply||17th January 2019|
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying must qualify the eligibility criteria in terms of education. The candidates must have a first-class degree of B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc from the recognized university of India.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
There is an age limit for the applicants if they want to apply for the post of Junior Personnel Officer. The minimum age required to apply for the TSNPDCL Recruitment is 18 years. Further, the maximum age for the applicants is 44 years. No candidate above this age limit is eligible to apply for this. The age is applicable as on.
In case of reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. However, for the physically handicapped candidates, the relaxation in upper age limit is for 10 years.
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
Each candidate applying for the recruitment need to pay RS 100 as the online application processing fees. In addition, they will also pay RS 120 as the exam fees. However, candidates of the reserved category need not pay the exam fees.
Candidates will be able to fill the application form only after the payment of fees. The fees once paid will not be refunded back.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Syllabus
Section A: (English And Telugu): Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws and so on.
Section B: English Language, Computer abilities, General Awareness, Logical History Reasoning and Numerical ability related to Telangana Culture & Movement
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 — Exam pattern
The exam will consist of 100 marks. It will have a total of 100 MCQs. Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be two sections:
Section A: (English And Telugu): It will have 60 questions.
Section B: It will have 40 questions.
Duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Every candidate will go through the selection process. They will fill the application form first and then will appear in the recruitment exam. After that, on the declaration of the result, merit list will be declared.
Qualified candidates will be called for the documents verification in the ration of 1:1. The minimum marks required to pass the exam are as follows:
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
As the notification for the TSNPDCL Recruitment is out, the important dates for the application process are mentioned below. One can check all the important dates related to the recruitment process and can begin the application process accordingly beginning of online payment of fees: 27th December
- Commencement of submission of online application form: 28th December
- Last date for the submission of online application fees: 17th January
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 17th January
- Expected Availability of Hall Tickets: 4th February
- TNPDCL Recruitment exam – Tentative: 10th February
You May Like Here
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – 49,568 Posts
- GAIL India Recruitment 2019 – 55 Posts
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 15 Posts
- MHA IB Recruitment 2019 – 1054 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2019 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2019 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2019 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2019 – 46 Posts
How to Apply for The TSNPDCL Recruitment 2019?
To apply for the recruitment exam, candidates need to follow some steps. Here, these steps are mentioned so that your application procedure becomes easy. Following these steps will let you fill the application form completely and successfully.
- Payment of fees: It will be paid at the TS online centers. The fee receipt will have 12 Digit Journal number. It will be paid via TS online portal.
- Submission of online application: Candidates will log in the website. Now, they will click on the option of Apply Online. After that, they will provide their payment details along with the journal number and date of submission. Further, they need to upload the scanned copy of the signature along with the photograph.
- Now, fill the relevant fields.
- Submit the application form.
- Lastly, they will get the acknowledgment in PDF format.
We will update the information. Visit the official website for detailed information.