UPBEB UP Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak Admit Card 2019: After the declaration of the most awaited Exam notification for 69000 UP Assistant Teacher requirement released exam date by the Uttar Pradesh Government on 9th December 2018, a large number of students have made themselves registered at the official website published by the government- atrexam.upsdc.gov.in. This important exam shall be held on January 6, 2019, from 11 AM to 1:30 PM. Students in a large number are engaged in this exam and now since they all are done with the registration process all of them are eagerly waiting for the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 – 2019.
Latest Update 28.012.2018: UPBEB is released soon (may be declared in 30th or 31st December) admit card for 69000 posts of the Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak Exam.
UP Assistant Teacher – Sahayak Adhyapak Admit Card 2018 – 2019
No student will be allowed to enter in the UPBEB Assistant Teacher examination 2018-2019, if they will not appear in the exam along with their admit card.
It is to bring in a notice to all the students who are looking forward to appearing in this exam, they all are required to carry the print out of their admit card which should carry all the correct details of the respected candidate in their UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018- 2019.
The admit card should consist of the updated passport sized photo of the candidate along with that other important details like exam name, exam center details, information about the candidate, their respective roll number etc. which will be verified by the invigilators.
It is on the part of the candidate to ensure that the information printed on the admit card is correct and is the same which the student has filled at the time of registration.
If in case any candidate finds an error in their admit card, they shall contact the concerned department immediately.
Details mentioned in the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018-2019
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018- 2019 of the candidate should consist of the following details:
- Registration no.
- Examination Centre
- Medium of examination
- Dates and Timings of the examination
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2018 – 2019
The UPBEB Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
The exam will be written objective type (MCQs BASED). The total weightage would be carried:
- 60% of the written exam, each 10% of high school intermediate, graduation & BTC marks.
- There will be no objective (multiple choice) type questions conducted.
- The exam will carry 150 very short questions.
- 1 marks for each question.
- The Exam will be of 2:30 Hours.
- Check More Details for exam pattern on Official Site
The Exam will be based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: For the General & OBC Category 67 Marks (i.e. 45% Marks) are required to get passed in this exam and for Reserved Category 60 Marks (i.e. 40% Marks) are to crack this exam.
After scoring the qualifying marks stated above, the candidates will get the Certificate for Qualifying the UP Assistant Teacher examination 2018-2019.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher – Sahayak Adhyapak Syllabus 2019
Since the exam pattern is going to be totally different this year and students might be getting panic and confusion regarding how to study to crack this exam. Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Test Pattern 2019 will be entirely based on short answers to the question and each question will carry 1 mark.
We have shared here the layout which students can follow and can take help to get a quick idea of the subjects and their respective marks.
|Type Of Questions||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||
|1.||Subjective Questions||Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40||3 Hours|
|5.||Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|6.||Life skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
After going through the table shared above, students can do analyses accordingly and can plan to give their best to crack this exam.
Documents to Carry on the day of Examination Hall
Candidates are requested to carry along with them the following documents on the day of their examination:
- Voter ID
- UPBEB Teacher Admit Card.
- Original Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card (optional).
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Or Any Authorised ID Issued by Gazetted Officer.
You May Like Here
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 49,568 Posts
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 – 55 Posts
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 15 Posts
- MHA IB Recruitment 2018 – 1054 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts
How to Download UPBEB Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
Follow the steps to download the Sahayak Adhyapak admit card:
- Visit the official website of the board – upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Search for the link for UP Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 will be available there on the web page.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your login details like roll number, registration number, barcode etc.
- Submit the details which are been asked.
- After that, your UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018-2019 would appear on the screen.
- Check all the necessary details of the admit card.
- If the details are accurate and match with your registration details then download the PDF file and take the prints.
NOTE: if the details do not match or are not correct, then please do contact to the concerned authority as soon as possible.
|Recruitment Details||UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment|
|UPBEB Sahayak Adhyapak Admit Card||Available Here|
|UP Sahayak Adhyapak Result||Available Here|
We wish all the candidates good luck and to appear in their exam with a calm mind.