UPPRPB UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019: 49,568 Posts The most awaited (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment notification is out. It comes with the announcement of a total of 49,568 Constable Posts out and is one of the biggest mass recruitment notification by UP Police Constable Jobs in 2019. UP police boast of one of the best police departments in the nation presently and any Uttar Pradesh Police Job post is always likened by the candidates who dream of a job in the law enforcement. It is indeed one of the most sought jobs and below you will find all the details of Uttar Pradesh Police Job Vacancy.
|Recruiters Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment and Promotion Board – UPPRPB|
|Post Name||Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed – Constable Civil Police|
|Number of Post||49568 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Notification||Nov 2019|
|Application Start Date||November 2019|
|Application Last Date||Dec 2019|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
UP Police Constable 2019 Vacancy Details
UP Police Recruitment Board issued this notification for the recruitment of 49,568 candidates for the post of UP Civil Police Constable along with many PAC posts. This comes as the second phase of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment and all the interested candidates must make the best of this opportunity.
Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy Details for Various Post & Catagory
|Constable Civil Police|
(PAC) Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary
UP Police Educational Eligibility Criteria
Minimal requirement of Class 12th Marksheet has been asked.
Since it is a police post, physical examination and criterion are given by UP Police.
- The height for General Candidates shall be 168 cm and 160 cm for ST candidates.
- Chest 79 cm + 5cm expansion.
- Female height is 152 cm for General and 147 for ST.
- Weight for Females 40 kg min.
Uttar Pradesh Police Pay Scale
The pay scale falls in the range of starting 5,200 to 20,200 with a Grade pay with it of 2,000 Rupees.
UP Police Constable Age Limit
Age as of 2019 For Males: 18 is the minimum and 22 is the maximum.
- Male candidates should Born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
Age as 2019 For Females: 25 years is the max age.
- Female candidates should born between 02-07-1993 to 01-07-2000
The application fee is 400 rupees and is the same for all categories. Can be done online and offline.
Uttar Pradesh Constable Syllabus
The examination has been divided into two parts for UP Police Recruitment post. First is Prelims and second is Main.
The syllabus is as follows.
- General Knowledge: this comprises of basic knowledge of Indian history, Geography, constitution.
- Numerical Ability: General ability to solve basic mathematical formulas and problems
- General Hindi: basic knowledge of grammar in Hindi and formal writing process.
- Mental Aptitude & IQ with Reasoning: This is to test the precision and speed of the candidate in identifying his or speed at tackling problems.
UP Police Constable Selection Process
Selection is done through certain parameters.
- Academic merit in the tests. In the written test of UP Police Recruitment exam, the one who scores the highest naturally gets the edge over other candidates.
- Physical Efficiency in tests- Since it is a police constable post- the better the physical strength and attribute of a candidate more the chance to get selected.
- Verification of documents: all your documents should be valid
UP Police Important Dates
These are the important dates for Uttar Pradesh Police constable recruitment application.
The application starts on November 2019
Application ends on December 2019
Late fees for the late application can be submitted until December 2019.
UP Police 2019 – How to Apply Online for UP Police 49,568 Constable Posts
1. First and foremost, keep the important documents ready with you while applying online. An email-id which is active. Scanned copies of passport size photo and signature.
2. Visit https://uppolice.gov.in/
3. On the mentioned website go to Current Openings and select the desired post.
4. Always read the full instructions before clicking Apply online.
5. Click “Click here for new registration”
6. After registration click submit
7. After this previous step, login into the website using your password and mobile number.
8. Now you can fill the form
9. At the end upload all the photo and documents and finish the process.
Apply Online Start 2019: Available Here
Admit Card: Available Here
Official Notification: UP Police Constable Notification
Official Website: Click Here
It is an exciting opportunity for candidates in UP and one should apply as soon as possible for these numerous posts.