VMOU Result 2019 VMOU UG PG Kota Result Release Check Kota Vardhman Mahaveer Open University subject wise Result on www.vmou.ac.in is also here available all Updates about VMOU Kota has announced all UG PG Exam Result. candidates can Check the result from Direct Below Links. We advise to Candidates, Please Connected with us YouthResult.Com for time to time Updates.
VMOU Result 2019: The VMOU University Kota is an open and distance learning university that is providing the facility of pursuing higher education via open and distance learning. It was founded in the year 1987. There is a wide range of courses in every discipline offered by this university. In terms of geographical distribution, VMOU has 6 regional centers all over the state of Rajasthan. There are many study centers. The headquarter is situated in Kota. Every year, VMOU offers a large number of admission in every course. It offers many programs which are mentioned below:
- Preparatory Programmes Lateral Entry Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor Degree Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme
- Master Degree Programme
- Education Programme
- Management Programme
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Course List
List of courses offered by VMOU
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A]
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Journalism [B.J]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A]
- Bachelor of Social Work [BSW]
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media Management
- Master of Journalism
- Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Master of Social Work [MSW]
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design New Media Design
The main aim of this open university is to offer educational opportunities to a large number of people.
VMOU Result 2019 – KOTA Open University
At the end of each session, the open university conducts the examination. So, for every UG and PG courses, exams occur. Exams are conducted twice in a year. They are conducted in the month of June and December. After the completion of the exam, the result for every course is announced on the official website. However, there are certain ruled for passing the term end examinations. So, in order to pass in every exam, the candidate needs to secure at least 36% marks in every subject. The candidates securing 60% or more than that will get I class. The candidates securing in between 48% -60, they will get II class. The candidates securing in between 36-48, they will get III class.
All the enrolled students of different courses will appear in the exams. After that, on the declaration of result, they will check the same too. It will tell them their passing status. To see their marks, they need to visit the official website. However, it is possible that the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University does not declare any date in advance for the declaration of result. So, it is advisable to the appeared students of VMOU to give a visit to the official website on a regular basis. It will aid in giving them all the updates.
On the release of VMOU BA, B. Sc., B. Com Result, enrolled students will surely go online to see their marks. Soon, the result for December exams will be out. So, students need to wait for only a few weeks and after that, they will get to know about the marks.
How to Check VMOU UG PG Result 2019?
The official website will have the result for all the courses. So, the appeared students will go online to see the marks. Hence, they need to follow some easy steps. These steps are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website or click on this link. www.vmou.ac.in/result. This is the direct link of the result page.
- On this page, students will get a list of programs whose result has been declared.
- Click on ‘ Click Here for Detailed Result’
- Students will be navigated to another page.
- At the bottom of this page, some information needs to be filled by the students.
- Enter Scholar Number
- Select Programme
- Submit the information. In fact, one can also enter the Scholar’s Name instead of Scholar Number. The only thing he/she has to do is select the option of select Scholar No. by name.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result and take the print out of VMOU result.
Still, Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University will issue a mark sheet to every appeared candidate and it will state the passing status of the candidate in the exam.
Check Here Latest Exam Result
If any of the candidates have any queries related to VMOU Result, then contact us via leaving a comment in the comment box. Our team will reply to your query as soon as possible.