WCL Mining Sirdar Result 2018: The WCL recruitment board recently announced the recruitment notification for the posting of Mining Sirdars. A total of 333 mining sirdars will be hired as per notification. All interested eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of the WCL recruitment board. The application forms will be available at the Western Coal Fields Limited so all interested candidates must ensure they fill and submit the form from in between the opening date 5th of September and the closing date 27th of September, 2018.
All applicant you filled and submitted the form as well as appeared in the exam will have a certain expectation related to their exam. After the Western Coal Fields Limited Mining Sirdar Exam, all appearing candidates might now be looking for their Western Coalfields Limited Mining Sirdar Result. The officials of the WCL recruitment board have announced the release of Mining Sirdar Result soon within few upcoming weeks. As always the WCL result will be declared on its official website only i.e. www.westerncoal .nic.in. As per the latest notification alerts it is being stated that the minimum Cutoff Marks for General and reserved category candidates will be 50% and 40% of total marks respectively. For more information about Western Coalfields Limited – WCL Mining Sirdar Result kindly read the complete notification stated below.
WCL Result 2018 –Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Post Name||Mining Sirdar Posts|
|Post Vacancy||333 Posts|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Status||Available Here|
The WCL recruitment will include a written multiple choice objective test. All shortlisted the applicants will be asked questions from subjects like General aptitude, Math, general English, General Science, General Knowledge and few of the core subjects. This multiple choice objective test will carry 100 marks and all candidates will be allowed to complete the exam within 2 hours of the time window. For brief exam syllabus kindly refer to this table.
Selection Procedure for Mining Sirdar
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in the multiple choice objective test. Applicants, who all will pass the written test, will be invited for a personal interview round. In an interview, the candidate will be judged on the basis of a few general assessment based questions. The one who will pass in the written along with a good score in interview round will thereafter be recruited for a particular post and offered an appointment letter.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Cut Off marks
It will be the minimum marks required for qualifying the exam.
All passing candidates will be listed under the prepared merit list according to their marks in decreasing order.
You May Like Here
- CG NHM Raipur Recruitment 2018 – 128 Posts
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Post
Steps for Downloading the WCL Mining Sirdar Result 2018
- Go to the official website of the WCL recruitment board. Type the URL as western coal.nic.in and press “Enter” or tap on the option to “Go.”
- Once the WCL site opens up, locate the option for “All Important notifications” and look if there is an alert for Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) Result, 2018. After you locate it click on it.
- A new page will open up and there you will be prompted to enter a sign in ID and password. So enter the roll number/register ID and date birth to sign in the account.
- Once the login credentials are verified your result will open up. So go through the result and download a copy if required by simply clicking on the option for download available here.
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|Mining Sirdar Recruitment Details||WCL Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|WCL Mining Sirdar Result||Check Here|
So this was how one can download the WCL result. If in case you face trouble while downloading the result then kindly leave the message in the section provided under. We will address it shortly.
Table of Contents