WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) recruitment board has announced an official recruitment notification for the post of Mining Sirdar. Total 333 number of posts for minis sirdar. All interested candidates who are eligible to apply for this WCL recruitment must visit the official website of Western Coalfields Limited recruitment board. There they will find an application form to apply for this vacancy. They must fill and submit the form from 5th of September and before the 27th of September, 2018 because after this no forms will be accepted and the invitation will be closed. For more details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, fees and application procedure please refer to the guide given below:
There are total 333 numbers of vacancies under Western Coalfields Limited recruitment. These WCL vacancies are further divided on the basis of people belonging to different categories like General, SC, and ST. Here, in this vacancy, the OBC is considered apart from general category and thus have separate reserved posts under this recruitment. The detailed vacancy description is mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Western Coalfields Limited|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Mining Sirdar|
|No. of Posts||333 Posts|
- General Category: 157 posts
- OBC Category: 101 posts
- SC Category: 50 posts
- ST Category: 25 posts
- An applicant must be a certified in mining sirdar and the corresponding certificate must be issued by the DGMS. or
- The applicant must have done diploma in mining and mine surveying.
- One should have an Overman or its competent certification given by DGMS.
- One should be certified in gas testing and have a gas testing certificate authorized by DGMS.
- One should have gone through first aid training and should also have a valid certificate for it.
The age limit criterion differs according to the categories of different posts. A detailed age limit criteria is as mentioned below category wise:
- General Category: All General Category applicants must have age between 18 years to 30 years.
- OBC Category: All OBC Category applicants must have age between 18 years to 33 years.
- SC / ST Category: All SC / ST Category applicants must have age between 18 years to 35 years.
All candidates who will be appointed for the post of Mining Sirdar under this WCL recruitment will be eligible to receive a fixed amount of RS 31, 852.56 along with another payable allowance amount.
General and OBC Category: Applicants falling under General and OBC Category will be charged Rs. 100 for filling the application form,
SC and ST Category: Applicants falling under SC and ST Category will not be charged any fees for filling the application form.
Western Coalfields Ltd Exam Syllabus Details
There will be a written objective test held for shortlisting the candidates. All objective questions will be from General aptitude, Math, English, General Awareness, General Knowledge and concerned subjects. The total number of marks for this exam will be 100 and the time allotted will b equal to 2 hours.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the objective examination and the prepared merit list by the recruitment board. Who so ever will qualify the written exam, will then be called for an interview round. There the candidate will be judged on a few basic questions. The one who will qualify both the written as well as interview round will then be selected for a particular post and given a date of joining.
You May Like Here
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment – 61 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 153 Posts
Steps for Applying to WCL Recruitment Vacancy
- Visit the official web page of the WCL recruitment board i.e. westerncoal.nic.in
- Look for the notification regarding WCL recruitment 2018.
- Once you find it, click on it and download the application form for WCL.
- Get a copy of this form printed and fill in the details correctly.
- Attach all the required documents in the mentioned format.
- Now, put the form in a shipping envelope and close it.
- Write the shipping address as follows:
The General Manager (P/IR)
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Lines,
Pin Code: 440001
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|Official WCL Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Available Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
So this was all about WCL recruitment. Hope you enjoyed reading. For any concerns, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box provided under.
Table of Contents